There are numerous possibilities as to why a tree removal would be necessary. At Arbor Pros, we explore every possible option before recommending and ultimately proceeding with a takedown. It is a permanent decision that requires careful deliberation. Here are some scenarios we would evaluate before recommending removal:
- The tree is outgrowing its living area posing a threat to neighboring buildings or other pieces of landscape.
- The tree trunk shows signs of severe decay, putting the structural integrity of the tree into question.
- The roots are exposed and damaged to an irreversible point.
- The roots of the tree are encroaching towards a nearby sidewalk, patio, house foundation or sewer pipes.
- The tree is severely leaning in one direction, possibly towards a house or yard.
- There are cracks present in the main branches and stems of the tree.
- A disease has spread throughout the tree, reaching a point where treatment is no longer useful.
- The tree produces an unmanageable amount of fruit/sap/pollen/leaves, leading to the demise other areas in your landscape.
Most of these situations result in the tree presenting a safety threat to you or your property, which is unacceptable.